Abune
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.
Abune

IndexIndex  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

Devil Inside

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Headquarter
Administrator
Headquarter

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 26-11-12

Character sheet
Leeftijd:
Partner:
Krachten:

Devil Inside Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Devil Inside   Devil Inside Icon_minitime1za jan 10, 2015 5:17 am

She is the flame that flickers from the depths of hell. She is the black widow that haunts your dreams, ready to strike and end what is hers: she is, the lady in red. The soothing caw of incoming crows beckoned the lands awake, it was a gloomy morning. The bright sun had little depth of the pits due to the dark, menacing clouds that billowed against the heavens. Lavinia is well rested on this day; her motives are absent. She is simply a wandering child of the world. The rumors of doutaini had been settled within the depths of her putrid mind for a long time now, having heard the fables when she was but a mere child. The talk of magic was intriguing, but not as much as the power she could potentially gain from grasping one of those pretty gems that were spoken about with such... awe. The realization that these meticulous grounds wouldn't be one of the more populated areas was quick to come. It smelt of death, of decay and rotting blood. To her, it was supremacy in one of its more sophisticated forms. Her legs are whimsy and long; she is an established elegance with dancers limbs. The stretch to them is endless, and her waist hugs deep. She is so tall, but her weight is so little. Casually, she stands at attention, allowing her pale, pale green eyes to survey the lands with intent. She waits, biting lightly on her tongue and a primped smile sliced upon kissable lips.

Code:
<div align=center><table width=525 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 style="background:#030101 url('http://imageshack.us/a/img10/4706/9ku5.png') no-repeat top;border:#000000 solid 10px;border-radius: 0px;"><tr><td><div align=justify style="color:#3a3a3a; font-family:georgia; line-height:11px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:10px; margin:440px 20px 20px 20px;">
<div style="background-color:#000000; opacity:0.8; padding:15px;">
She is the flame that flickers from the depths of hell. She is the black widow that haunts your dreams, ready to strike and end what is hers: she is, the lady in red. The soothing caw of incoming crows beckoned the lands awake, it was a gloomy morning. The bright sun had little depth of the pits due to the dark, menacing clouds that billowed against the heavens. Lavinia is well rested on this day; her motives are absent. She is simply a wandering child of the world. The rumors of doutaini had been settled within the depths of her putrid mind for a long time now, having heard the fables when she was but a mere child. The talk of magic was intriguing, but not as much as the <i>power</i> she could potentially gain from grasping one of those <i>pretty</i> gems that were spoken about with such... awe. The realization that these meticulous grounds wouldn't be one of the more populated areas was quick to come. It smelt of death, of decay and rotting blood. To her, it was supremacy in one of its more sophisticated forms. Her legs are whimsy and long; she is an established elegance with dancers limbs. The stretch to them is endless, and her waist hugs deep. She is so tall, but her weight is so <i>little</i>. Casually, she stands at attention, allowing her pale, pale green eyes to survey the lands with intent. She waits, biting lightly on her tongue and a primped smile sliced upon kissable lips.
<font color="#575334"></font> </div>
</div></tr></td></table></div>
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://abune.actieforum.com

Devil Inside
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Abune :: Useful :: Sheets-
Ga naar: